Our company is powered by people diversity and thought diversity. We want applications from all kinds of people and are committed to building a team that has diverse characteristics, backgrounds, skills and personalities.
We want our team members to have happy, healthy, and fulfilled lives outside of work. As a highly creative and innovative business, we’re very open to doing things a bit differently. We are happy to consider anyone looking for flexible working, including part-time working, compressed hours and/or a job share.
There will be plenty of opportunity to learn and grow in your job role and we’re committed to providing the necessary training and support to help you develop and reach your full potential, regardless of your background.
COUCH Health is looking for an organised and self-motivated Community Partnerships Executive, to support the patient recruitment team in the delivery of key objectives. This is a varied role with responsibility for developing partnerships with community groups across key markets such as USA, UK, France, Italy, Portugal, Brazil and Columbia. The role will have a primary focus on administrative tasks.
For this role, we are looking for people who would like to pursue a career in clinical research with a view to making healthcare more equitable.
To be considered for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter outlining why you should be considered for this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key tasks and duties:
- Researching and collating community and patient groups across various countries and populations of interest to support engagement in COUCH Health projects.
- Undertake desk research exploring where specific patient and community communities exist and communicate online.
- Emailing, messaging, and making calls to community / patient groups to introduce COUCH Health and/or specific clinical trials or research opportunities.
- Assisting in building, maintaining, and strengthening community relationships through video and phone calls.
- Maintaining and updating internal community outreach CRM databases.
- Providing a log of outcomes, and actions of conversations with community groups.
- Mapping out groups of patient influencers and advocates across different social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Working with the team to meet internal and client community outreach targets to increase patient engagement across various projects.
In return for your experience, we will offer you a competitive salary, benefits package, ongoing career development and the opportunity to work in an inclusive, diverse environment where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Internally, within COUCH Health you will work closely with the following:
- Research and insights team
- Patient recruitment team
- Creative team
- Digital engagement team
Externally to COUCH Health, you will work closely with the following:
- Patient groups in a specific disease area, across multiple countries
- Community groups across multiple countries
- Partners (suppliers) who work with COUCH Health
- You will have a passion and the ambition to drive forward a career within an organisation that is committed to bring the voice of the patient and the community surrounding the patient, to global programmes.
- You will have excellent administrative and organisational skills from working in a busy and fast-paced environment, as well as the confidence to independently use the phone and email to contact current and new partners.
- Excellent communication skills are also essential with the ability to be professional, approachable and friendly in dealing with the public and colleagues across the organisation, as well as the ability to motivate and inspire patient and community groups
- Excellent administrative skills from working in a busy office environment
- Confidence using the phone and email to contact supporters and suppliers
- Maintaining processes and procedures
- Working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment
Skills and attributes:
It is essential for you to have the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable ability to work to achieve shared organisational goals
- Digital engagement and content generation, with a creative approach to engaging a variety of different audiences.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to be professional, approachable and friendly in dealing with the public and colleagues, and the ability to motivate and inspire patient and community groups.
- Conducting research and presenting your findings to others.
It is desirable for you to have the following skills and attributes:
- An awareness of the issues facing people living with life-altering conditions.
If you join COUCH Health, you will receive the following benefits:
- A fun and stimulating working environment to learn new skills, develop and further your career
- 30 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays (plus your birthday off!)
- Monthly social events
- Company pension and much more