Our company is powered by people diversity and thought diversity. We want applications from all kinds of people and are committed to building a team that has diverse characteristics, backgrounds, skills and personalities.
We want our team members to have happy, healthy, and fulfilled lives outside of work. As a highly creative and innovative business, we’re very open to doing things a bit differently. We are happy to consider anyone looking for flexible working, including part-time working, compressed hours and/or a job share.
There will be plenty of opportunity to learn and grow in your job role and we’re committed to providing the necessary training and support to help you develop and reach your full potential, regardless of your background.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional studio that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
This role also comes with the chance to make a real impact within the industry, work with some fantastic clients, and help COUCH Health continue to build the right kind of success story.
We truly believe that this role is key to the on-going growth of the agency, as you would expect, that means you must be able to work swiftly and flexibly, whilst feeling comfortable with making decisions about tasks to priorities.
You need to have the drive to develop and build client relationships, help shape client strategy and stimulate ideas throughout the business. As the team expands, we want someone that is energised by mentoring and managing the more junior team. In turn, we’ll provide relevant training and support for your own career development.
- Work with studio and project teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience with Drupal desired
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Health cash plans
- Generous holiday allowance
- Your birthday off
- Access to mental well-being experts any time
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly social events
- Regular virtual events