Our company is powered by people diversity and thought diversity. We want applications from all kinds of people and are committed to building a team that has diverse characteristics, backgrounds, skills and personalities.
We want our team members to have happy, healthy, and fulfilled lives outside of work. As a highly creative and innovative business, we’re very open to doing things a bit differently. We are happy to consider anyone looking for flexible working, including part-time working, compressed hours and/or a job share.
There will be plenty of opportunity to learn and grow in your job role and we’re committed to providing the necessary training and support to help you develop and reach your full potential, regardless of your background.
Are you a Senior Healthcare Copywriter? Are you looking to grow your career at one of the most innovative companies in the UK (self-given title!)?
Are you looking to grow at a company determined to make a change in the healthcare industry? Yes? Then we want to hear from you as this is an opportunity for someone to join COUCH Health and help drive our copy department forward.
We are working across numerous top pharma companies and across multiple therapy areas. We are looking for a senior healthcare copywriter who can take complex scientific protocols and make it understandable to communities, lay people as well as patients and their caregivers. Our work, spans digital, print, social so its important you have demonstrable experience in this area,
In this role you will mentor and manage junior writers, work collaboratively with creative teams, and lead scientific discussions with clients.
With a wealth of interesting and rewarding work on offer, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced copywriter looking to further their career in a vibrant and supportive team environment. You’ll enjoy hybrid working, excellent benefits, and plenty of opportunities for growth.
You’ll need a scientific background and solid medical copywriting experience in a creative healthcare communications agency setting, as well as a flair for simplifying complex data into compelling copy that captivates and inspires.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how you have created campaigns for under-served populations.
- Write, research, and conceptualise creative, innovative content that inspires.
- Display good understanding of the client’s goals, disease area, clinical trials as well as processes and the pharmaceutical industry (codes of practice, regulation)
- Produce scientifically robust short and long-form materials for healthcare professionals and patients/commmunities/laypeople across a wide range of media, including websites, videos and animations, leave pieces, digital media, and patient information materials
- Able to create a story beyond the clinical data
- Present and articulate written content to clients working closely to create strong content from initial briefing through to execution
- Set tone and drive creativity
- Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
- Work across allocated accounts to ensure all communication pieces are appropriate for the target audience, of high quality, scientifically accurate, and aligned to the relevant brand
- Confident in presenting and communicating clearly to clients
- Experience proposing the development of new materials and content based on a deep understanding of the science
- A background in healthcare advertising and/or in a medical communications agency
- Excellent understanding of relevant UK and International code e.g. ABPI
- Demonstrated ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects
- Have a keen interest in digital comms, channels, and conversation
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Science Graduate (preferred) or equivalent