Our company is powered by people diversity and thought diversity. We want applications from all kinds of people and are committed to building a team that has diverse characteristics, backgrounds, skills and personalities.
We want our team members to have happy, healthy, and fulfilled lives outside of work. As a highly creative and innovative business, we’re very open to doing things a bit differently. We are happy to consider anyone looking for flexible working, including part-time working, compressed hours and/or a job share.
There will be plenty of opportunity to learn and grow in your job role and we’re committed to providing the necessary training and support to help you develop and reach your full potential, regardless of your background.
You will be responsible for resourcing all creative, production and design briefs. You will work closely with Project Management, Heads of Departments on a daily / weekly basis to ensure optimal resourcing against client’s needs, whilst being mindful of scope and requirements. You will have a clear understanding of which skillsets are right for what briefs, that help us get to brilliant work efficiently. The Resource Manager will be systems and process driven, with up-to-date knowledge of who is working on what and where there is available capacity.
This role, we anticipate to be part-time, with 2-3 hours a day, so 15 hours a week.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage / run weekly meetings with the PM team to ensure the correct casting of briefs and to update the team on status / workflow.
- Working daily with the Project Management team to ensure the right resource is assigned to projects and deadlines are being met.
- Help integrate resourcing software (CMap) into our ways of working and be able to pull live data of how projects are tracking and show utilisation rates.
- Manage all freelance requests and paperwork, ensuring smooth sign-off and that compliance is followed.
- Work closely with Design Lead to build a black book of brilliant go to talent that we can utilise if a brief requires.
- Be a champion of our internal creative development process, attending kick off meetings and understanding the brief and resource requirements.
- Partnering with department heads to the correct casting of briefs and overall morale of the different teams.
Who are you?
- Professional in conduct with internal team members.
- Display a can do, will do attitude with teams and the wider agency.
- A proactive and collaborative team player.
- A passion for systems and process.
Ideal experience required:
- A clear understanding of the creative process and the specialisms required to get to great work.
- Great communication skills, showcasing the ability to collaborate with colleagues across the studio and the wider agency to bring ideas to life.
- Strong presentation skills whilst being able to clearly understand and process internal feedback in a collaborative fashion.
- Ability to work under pressure and proactively manage time, meeting deadlines and plan and prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are completed in line with agreed deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for the latest trend or direction in presentation design.
- £32,000 – £35,000 full-time equivalent
- Work between 12-15 hours per week
- Office hours are 9.00 – 5.30 on Monday to Fridays (no weekends)
- Flexibility offered as to how the candidate allocates their time. Preference for it be spread over 5 days of the week.
- Hybrid working – expected that a portion of your time would be office based.
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata.
- Access to health cash plan after successful completion of probation.