The same aspiration. A new way to get there.
Demand Diversity has always been about raising awareness of the need for inclusivity in clinical research. We’ve always championed the voices of patients and communities, and provided resources so everyone can learn about the need to Demand Diversity. A movement for change, if you like. But, we felt Demand Diversity could be more than just a movement.
Well, now we’ve gone one step further. Demand Diversity is now a separate entity to COUCH Health. A completely separate company, with a brand-new look and feel. So, what does this mean for Demand Diversity? And, perhaps more importantly, what does this mean for you?
What’s next for Demand Diversity?
Demand Diversity is now its own non-profit organisation, dedicated to raising awareness of underrepresentation in clinical research and championing the voices of patients and communities. So, how does Demand Diversity do this?
Demand Diversity has three main initiatives to start bringing inclusivity into the forefront of clinical research:
- Supporting, empowering, and collaborating with patient and community groups to amplify their voice within clinical research.
- Raising awareness of the lack of diversity in clinical research and the impact this has on underserved populations.
- Demanding action by bridging knowledge gaps within the clinical research industry.
To meet these initiatives, Demand Diversity will continue to work on research projects, raise awareness for patient advocacy and community groups, and help provide educational resources for patients, communities, research organisations, and industry professionals.
So, what does this mean for you?
This means, not only is Demand Diversity back and better than ever, but it is also ready to support you. Whether you’re a patient, a member of a community, or you’re a research or medical professional — there’s a place for you at Demand Diversity.
You’ll be able to access new and exciting projects, including:
- New reports from Demand Diversity’s research team.
- Insights from patients and communities themselves.
- Educational materials for communities, patients, and professionals alike.
You can read all of Demand Diversity’s resources, contribute your own insights and experiences, and even volunteer to help Demand Diversity improve inclusivity in clinical research. Keep an eye out for the big reveal on Wednesday 1st March, where Demand Diversity will be launching its brand-new website!